Friday, March 12, 2010

TGIF!


What are you up to this weekend? Will you be able to enjoy the coming of spring? It seems to have sprung here- all I know is last week at this time there was still snow EVERYWHERE and now there is none! One of my little three year old students told me that she was going to wear her "soft coat" (light jacket, that is!). 

Another kiddo funny from today- We were studying St. Patrick's Day and I was telling the kiddos about my trip to Ireland and the Blarney Stone visit I had in 2004. One of the stories we were reading said the legend of the Blarney Stone is that an old woman put a curse on the castle stone. Adam then asked me, "Are you the old lady who did the curse??!!!"  LOL!!

Anyway, have a great weekend! I'll be back later :)

Friday Follow

Sponsored by: 


MckLinky Blog Hop
        

7 comments:

  1. Hi! Following you from Friday Follow, also sent request on Twitter!
    Hope you get a chance to stop by. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Follow Friday

    Following You From...
    http://bizzimommi.blogspot.com

    Hope You Come By!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from Friday Follow, already a follower, hope you can visit back..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am following you from Friday Follow...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! I'm your brand new shiny most recent follower!! YAY!!

    I hope you will stop by my blog as well! Hope you have a great weekend!Your blog is adorable!!

    Shannon

    http://milkandcuddles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh that is hilarious!!!

    Blessings-
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely LOVE the little boys question, hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)