Friday, March 05, 2010

Weekend: Here I Come!

I don't know about you, but I'm ready for an awesome weekend! Of course, I have to get through today first - a 10 hour workday, no lunch till 2 pm because of a not-so-fun meeting , and babysitting 5 kiddos in the evening. Once I get home from that, I'm sure I'll crash!

On Saturday morning, Sharon will be arriving and I'm pretty sure we're going to have 24 hours of non-stop fun. "Fun", I should say- her idea and mine of fine may not jive, we'll see! ;-) We'll be having birthday weekend #2 of awesomeness and I'll be back on Sunday to show you what we ended up doing. I'm not sure at this point! 

I'm in a happy mood though. Yesterday, I had a great summer job interview this evening. The sun was shining brightly all day, resulting in warm temperatures (by that, I mean it got to about 35*). While work seemed long, I was working with Cara so it was a fun day. After work I hit a few stores to find scissors and hole punchers, because the ones at school seem to have disappeared and hellllooo, it's time to work on St. Patrick's Day crafts! I'll have to remember to take a few pictures of them- they're cute! 

I hope you had a great Thursday. Did anyone watch the Office? I'm a huge fan...it was a GREAT episode, I thought! I don't want to give anything away so I won't say more :)

5 comments:

  1. Visiting from SITS Friday Follow! Can't wait to check out your blog...come visit at www.coffeeandsippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED The Office! I'm really looking forward to them getting the dating thing on for Andy & Erin. I wonder how much of the baby we'll see, and if Dwight & Angela will go through w/ their plan! AHHH!!!!
    Michael is hilarious, so wrong....lol.

    Do you watch Parks & Rec? It's getting more like The Office. Pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never actually watched The Office! I'm probably the only person in the world who hasn't seen it! But I've heard good things about it!

    Hope you have a fun weekend...sounds like it's already off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great weekend! I'm off to watch the office now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been a dedicated fan of The Office forever. But I must admit the past couple of seasons have been lacking. I keep watching, though, because I'm afraid if I stop, I'll miss something awesome. This past episode was awesome. It was worth a couple of lame seasons. I hope The Office gets back to its roots and finds its mojo again.

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)