Friday, March 19, 2010

Weekend R&R

I took Monday off, halfway out of the need to get ready for spring break and halfway to give my boss yet another chance to see why I have a hard time working with Jessa. That will probably not happen so let’s just say I have an extra long weekend and I am spending it in the country for some R&R! Last time I was there, the scenery looked like this…
24676_536006812340_144901829_31590916_5277014_n24676_536006817330_144901829_31590917_192898_n 
I’m really hoping all that snow is gone as I’ve been sporting capris and sunglasses and went on a 5 mile bike ride last night after work!
Hope you all have a great weekend!!

<Bea's Gift Baskets

Here's how YOU can join the celebration:

  • * Link up your blog name and URL using the MckLinky below. Only need to add on one blog to be seen on all the blog hops. 

  • * Grab the Friday Follow and Sponsor buttons and include both on your Friday Follow blog post.

  • * Follow the Friday Follow hostesses listed in the first 3 slots.

  • * Follow as many other blogs on the linky as you'd like

  • * Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you're from Friday Follow

  • * Follow back when you get a new follower through Friday Follow




    MckLinky Blog Hop

            
Happy Friday, everyone!!!

11 comments:

  1. following u from FF! Feel free to visit me here:
    Life Can't Wait and Up Now and What's Next

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! I'm your 100th follower! Great looking blog! Happy Friday!

    Kel
    http://betweenthelines-kam.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy every single second of it!!! You so deserve it. I hope it's nice & peaceful, and that maybe you can get some of that ice cream you enjoy so much. (if not, there are always bagels, right? ;)

    Drive safely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following from Friday Follow! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following from Friday Follow - my kids are montessori kids!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from "Friday Follow".

    ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! Love your blog! I found you through Friday follow please feel free to follow me back! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Friday Follow, I love meeting new blogging friends. I'm a new follower

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stopping by from Friday Follow! Have a great weekend!

    Your newest follower,

    Nicole

    http://dustinnikki.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stopping by to say Hi and Happy Follow Friday! Now following you!
    I have a whole bunch of giveaways going on if you wanted to check them out!

    Visit Mama’s Money Savers

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)