Sunday, March 21, 2010

Weekend Snapshots

All hair dyeing adventures aside (which I love, btw!), it was a wonderful weekend. The weather was gorgeous and springlike almost all weekend resulting in a lot of fun—I’ll let the pictures tell the story!

I got a new camera so my sisters and I had fun with it…first at Walmart and later on the way to our bike path

IMG_0032

This poor guy was the ONLY male in the whole row of hair dye!

IMG_0034

IMG_0055

Img_0141

(My frozen pet dragonfly my brother found in his boat)

The rest of the pictures are from our bike ride, or the car ride to/from…

IMG_0146Img_0158

Img_0170

IMG_0176

IMG_0184

IMG_0205

IMG_0206

IMG_0209

Img_0213

  And as a fantastic end to the weekend, I got to meet my friend D’s week old baby Matthew. SO TINY and CUTE!!!

IMG_0225

What did you do this weekend? Hope you had a good one!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous scenery! I'm jealous you were so close to the Amish. Such a simplistic beauty.

    Cute baby, too. Aw! And that's a good shirt on you (in the baby picture)

    ReplyDelete
  2. scenes like that make me want to toss out my computer and enjoy the simple life (w/o horse an carriage, that is) -- your hair came out great. I'm a big chicken - only tried to color my hair once, but now that my con counted 5 gray hairs last night - I may be getting closer to trying it again...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! I'm a new follower from Friday Follow! I hope to see you around my blog sometime! And please feel free to check out my latest giveaway for a $25 WalMart gift card.
    Take Care!
    -Amanda T

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun, what great pics from a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)