Friday, April 23, 2010

Packin' It Up!

I am spending the majority of this weekend packing up my apartment worth of belongings into boxes. Some of the boxes will go to my parents' house to stay for the summer (or longer?) while a small amount of will go with me to Hope's house in a few weeks. While I have 4 weeks until I technically move, this is the only weekend I have free to pack sooo..

yea, pray for me. I basically have to decide what from my two bedroom apartment can fit in one bedroom at Hope's. I know Hope doesn't cook much and neither do I, but I am wondering if I should bring things like... my George Foreman Grill, my vaccuum, a few pots & pans...I'm not just packing, I have to think! and pack! 

I bet your weekend will be more interesting than mine...

3 comments:

  1. can't go wrong with an extra vacuum

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate thinking and packing! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm moving in just under 6 weeks now, so I thought I'd start doing a little packing this past weekend. It's hard to pack so far out, though, since I don't want to pack up things I might need!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)