Sunday, April 04, 2010

Refreshed

IMG_0403

I’m back! Vacation was extremely relaxing, for the most part. Hope and I are both huge readers and sped through a pile of books each between 42+ hours in the car and not feeling a need to go sightsee. I do have stories to tell you, but of course I’m not unpacked yet so I’ll be back with more pictures later!

I will tell you this. Alligators were seen, palm trees were in abundance, I got to visit two states I hadn’t been to before (South Carolina and Georgia), and DO NOT turn left on 9th Ave N in Myrtle Beach even though Google tells you to. It’ll cost ya!alligator

Img_0341

IMG_0305

IMG_0382

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Hey, I was in SC last week too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fun, glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for stopping by my blog and i love the pics ..i cant wait to hear more abt your weekend ..

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)