Saturday, April 24, 2010

Saturday Glimpses

I don’t know what you’re up to this weekend…but here is what I did today…

Made my apartment hallway look bare :(

IMG_0508

Packed lots of boxes (okay well not lots, this is just the beginning!)

IMG_0505-1

Made sure I left the kitchen and my bedroom a mess but organized the bookcase with books I have for sale on Amazon

IMG_0507

IMG_0511-1

IMG_0509

 

Picked up some cupcakes at a cupcakery my coworker Cara told me about- supposedly, they have a CHAI cupcake! I will be in love with it if I get to try it, I’m sure! For now, I got a few lemony snickets (lemon cake with raspberry topping under the icing- WOAH. Beyond delicious) and the others are a violet one and red velvet (I didn’t eat those).

IMG_0514

IMG_0516-1IMG_0515-1

and I made a toddler mohawk in the bath—silly!

        IMG_0574-1

What did you do on this rainy Saturday?

6 comments:

  1. Okay, those cupcakes look AMAZING. Yum.

    I cleaned and tried not to lose my mind today. My kids kept fighting over every little thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were busy! I bought furniture and went to church and dinner :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was one of the hardest things about my move: living with bare walls and boxes all around. I am someone that puts up pictures of her family and friends EVERYWHERE! Having bare walls made me extremely sad.

    I know God has great things in store for you in your new move! This is exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally drooling over those cupcakes. ANd love the mohawk! :)

    Blessings-
    AManda

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did all the packing I had intended to do this weekend. Actually, I think I'm going to have to wait until my move deadline is a little more pressing to get myself to actually move on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I took the kiddos out in the rain...had to, they were driving me crazy:O

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)