Friday, May 28, 2010

And There Was Much Rejoicing!

I'M DONE!!!!!!!!

I'M DONE!!!!!!!!

I got through graduation without crying, although there were a few iffy points. Most of my coworkers refused to say goodbye to me because "I will see you soon!". One of my poor coworkers didn't even know until today that I was leaving, although she wasn't one I was terribly close to. 

I've spent the afternoon grabbing lunch with Hope (roommate/friend/former co-worker lol) and packing for my weekend with Bug as well as my trip to Pennsylvania. Between now and next Friday, I'll have Bug for two days, Care Bear for one, and then spend two days with my bestest girl Stevie and before moving on to my friend Lyn who moved to PA last summer. Whew...and that's only the first week of June! I've also been delving into Jodi Picoult's book "Handle With Care"-- it's really good!

So, I'm signing off for now. HAPPY GRADUATION DAY to my kindergarteners, and to all my coworkers, I'll MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!! (not that any of them read here, they don't know about it. lol)




3 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!! You made it!! I'm so proud of you. :)
    You'll be missed, I'm sure, but new things await. How exciting!
    Safe travels! Let me know if you crave Toledo at any point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Change is hard but without it we would never become the people the Lord intended us to be.

    Thanks for stopping by my Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Now the Lord is sending you into the next exciting time of your life. =)

    Have a safe and wonderful trip! Happy Memorial Day & Weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)