Saturday, May 15, 2010

Happy Weekend!


What are you up to this weekend?

I babysat Bug last night and it was a late night....so when I got home I absolutely crashed but had the best sleep I've had in a LONG time. 

It's an absolutely gorgeous Saturday morning and I am heading out of town for a graduation. I'll be gone most of the day but when I get back I plan to clean and pack. I move in a week! Tomorrow will be my final big packing day so I'm hoping I can get everything done! :) 

Enjoy your weekend- and thank you ALL for your support from the past two posts. I am working at responding to them but I really appreciate it. I'll update soon :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're moving on. Your boss is toxic for you. I have slept so crappy the last few days. It's driving me crazy.

    Enjoy your weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the moving goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just a week behind you...hope you're ready/not stressed!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)