Sunday, May 16, 2010

Pattern Poll

I am looking to buy a Beco Butterfly to use this summer with Care Bear, the baby girl I'll be watching. Any experience you have I'd love to hear about-- in the meantime, these are the patterns I'm trying to decide between...which one(s) get your vote??

**Update: The poll is to the right of my blog on the sidebar. I can't get it to work inside the post. Thanks!**

#1- Aiden pattern


(all photos via Ebay)

#2- Lucas pattern




#3- Natalie pattern




#4- Carnival pattern








2 comments:

  1. You will love love LOVE the Beco! Such a wonderful carrier. Where are you ordering it? Mom4life.com and Paxbaby.com do free shipping. ;)
    Generally I opt for more solid colors, even though I love the patterns.
    Of the patterns, the first one gets my vote. Very nice!
    I do not like the lavender one at all.
    Enjoy! Happy Babywearing! It's been a lifesaver for us in newborn stages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the last 2, but I voted for the first 'cause I think it might be better to get one that you could use with future charges (or your own children) regardless of their sex.

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)