Sunday, May 23, 2010

Quick Updates

I'm all moved in! I spent last night organizing my new room- hard to cram a whole apartment into one bedroom, so my parents took a bunch of my belongings to their house. 

It's been a nice weekend, really. It's fun to move to a new place and get all organized~ not for long, of course. 

~

We have four days of school left! I found out today that everyone at school knows I'm not coming back so I'm preparing for an emotional week. Oyyyy. I'm so ready for summer though, how about you? 

~

Today was a perfect, sunny Sunday. I biked about 4 miles, almost finished cleaning my old apartment, went to two parks to sit and bask in the sun...ahh, I love days like this!

~

Well, I'm off to watch 27 Dresses. I let my friend Hope borrow it months ago and since I moved in with her, I finally get it back. YAY!


1 comment:

  1. " I let my friend Hope borrow it months ago and since I moved in with her, I finally get it back. " That EXACTLY describes my relationship with my roommate-in-3-days! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)