Monday, May 31, 2010

Rainy Monday

There are dishes to be done...
Laundry is halfway complete and piling up in the basement.

I just finished Jodi Picoult's book "Handle with Care" while holding Bug, and he fell asleep. We've had a busy two days and today's dreary weather gives us the perfect excuse to sit and read, play games and watch movies. I guess Bug decided it was perfect weather for a nap on my lap, though... And I don't mind. I can finish the laundry and dishes tonight, when he's sleeping soundly in his crib. For now, I'll hold him as long as he wants. 20 month olds don't stay still for long!!! :)


2 comments:

  1. Oh I used to love when my kiddos were very little and they'd fall asleep on my lap!!! I totally miss that!!!

    I love Jodi Picoult!! That was a great book, wasn't it???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too when my munchkins used to fall asleep on my lap.

    Happy Tuesday,Bethany.

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)