Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Last of the June Vacations

I'm heading out again tomorrow morning to visit my old college roommate Jess. I haven't seen her in a few years so I am super excited! I'll be with her for a few days and then head on to see one of my friends from teenage-hood before going to my family reunion. I'll be gone for almost two weeks so I'm trying to schedule lots of posts to the blog while I'm away. I probably won't visit any blogs while I'm gone but I promise to catch up when I get back!

So, is there anything you would like to see me post on at all? Have any questions to ask me? Your call, readers- unless any of you want to guest post. LOL!

5 comments:

  1. Question... What do you want to be when you grow up? Now, just for the record. I'm 51 and still haven't figured that one out!

    Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you'll have a great time!!!! Be safe and have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have an awesome time and travel safe!

    Blog anything... you always have something interesting to read! =)

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)