Saturday, June 12, 2010

New Look!

I feel like I've lost my poor blogging community. I knew June was going to be a little hectic but gosh!

Anyway, I tried out Blogger's new design tool. It was pretty easy and I was looking to make/get a new design anyway, but just haven't had time. Let me know if you have any problems reading it or don't like something-- of course, I'm not going to guarantee that I'll change it back, but I'm always open to suggestions!

I have so much to tell you all, I've been busy traveling! I just got back from Virginia last night and leave in four days to take my little sisters on vacation. I'll try and post/schedule some updates before I leave...miss everybody! Thankfully, I have all day tomorrow and most of Monday to catch up. 

Have a great weekend! 

4 comments:

  1. I really like the background pic you've chosen and the rest of your layout goes with it really well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Other than the font being teeny-tiny, I really like it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the new look! Very clean!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the background photo. But the column headers are ten times bigger than anything else and run over into the other columns, covering your posts and photos, hard to read and see.

    But hey you have not lost us! LOL! Yep, just a busy summer so far! =)

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)