Wednesday, July 14, 2010

No Pity Party

I am about.this.close to posting a huge pity party. But I will not, not today. I have to be careful what I post everywhere this days, I should probably go back to writing in a journal or something. 

I'm working on a few posts about my recent vacation (aka the month of June) but in the meantime I thought I'd share some songs that are making the summer that much more fun for me. What are you listening to? I love finding new music!!

And really, I would just listen, not watch the video. Some of them are REALLY strange.

If you just listen to one, listen to this one! (and just listen, don't watch the video lol!)
Ben Folds- The Luckiest

Fastball- Out of My Head

Lady Antebellum- I Run To You

Alphaville- Forever Young

Nick Drake- From the Morning

We The Kings- We'll Be A Dream

Paramore- The Only Exception


3 comments:

  1. The Luckiest is my husband's and my wedding song! We love it. He played it for me when he didn't know how to tell me he loved me in college. Isn't that cute? I LOVE that song- still gives me goose bumps every time I hear it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Music videos can be so odd! Thanks for the songs though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good music choices! i've been singing we'll be a dream for about 3 weeks straight...lol.

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)