Saturday, August 07, 2010

August is Exhausting!

I really thought that August was going to mean life would finally be slowing down...

Ha! 

I'm still watching Care Bear three and a half days a week. I wish I could show you pictures of her, she's absolutely adorable. She's begun giggling a lot lately- sooo cute! We've been busy- over the past few weeks she's been to the zoo (twice in one week even), a water fountain park, a science center, the fair...

My job hunting is going. I have a few prospects and am moving forward with phone and in person interviews. It's a start!

My mom and sisters were in town Monday/Tuesday. My brothers and their friend are coming today and staying over. Lyn is coming Wednesday and bunking with me until Sunday-- I'm excited to see her and help her find an apartment. My friend from college/Austria Annarie is also arriving in town on Wednesday. I think the three of us are going to hit the piano bar. I haven't seen either of these girls in WAY too long so I'm super psyched! Annarie will be around for about two weeks but has friends to see in DC and Pittsburgh...hopefully I'll get to see her more than once before she flies back out to Cali on the 24th. See what I mean about the month flying by?!

That's all for now- I'm off to an Irish festival with my brothers and then tonight I finally get to see Bug again- his family moved and it's been too long!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)