Sunday, August 22, 2010

Big Bang Fun!

One of my absolute favorite places to visit here in Big City is the Big Bang…it’s a piano bar, before you get any crazy ideas. If you have a Big Bang piano bar near you, check it out. I can’t even count how many times I’ve been to the piano bar since it opened, I’m definitely in the 10+ range. I went in March with Sharon and then I hadn’t been back, until last weekend. We had a blast. And went back, last night. The great thing about it is that during the week, there’s no cover charge. On the weekends, it’s $6 and totally worth it even though most times I don’t even drink.

This isn’t the best video, but it shows the fun and excitement of the place a bit.

It’s hard to explain the atmosphere of the place. I’m not a big bar person AT ALL but I could go to the Big Bang every night. Basically, they will get you singing alone and just having a blast! Some of the drunk people can get pretty entertaining too. Oh, and if you tell them you have a birthday or bachelorette party, prepared to be thoroughly embarrassed. I would literally kill my friends if they made me go up there (plus I think some of the things they do/make people do are inappropriate, but that’s the homeschooled girl in me talking… ;-) lol)

My favorite artist at the bar is a guy named Andrew. He’s actually on iTunes and his songs are pretty good! He’s a fun person to have entertain you, that’s for sure. Unfortunately for me, he hasn’t been there the past two Saturdays, bummer. I was checking out his YouTube videos and noticed that his cousin went to college with me. I remember her from some of my classes and we had some mutual friends. Here’s one of his music videos…

Anyway, check it out if you have a Big Bang near you. You’ll have fun, guaranteed. I usually get there around 8pm and the only reason I leave before they close at 2 am is because my eyes start to close. LOL!.

5 comments:

  1. that Big Bang place looks like a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big Bang sounds like a fun place to chill out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We do not have a cool place like that around here, then again, I'm also not out at clubs much given I'm an old middle aged woman ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get so tired so easily I wouldn't make it to 9pm.

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)