Thursday, August 05, 2010

No-Go BlogHer...

Last summer, I wrote a post promising I’d be at BlogHer ‘10.

Yea, not happening!

I have to work tomorrow and since I don’t yet have a job after September, I didn’t think it was wise to spend a lot of money for a blogging conference, no matter how fun it sounds! I’d also love to book a trip to Tahiti (umm, watching the Bachelorette as I type and it’s GORGEOUS there) and buy a MacBook pro…hey, a girl can dream.

So, since I’m not going, I decided it would be fun to link up with everyone else who is staying home and partying out the weekend in our own way…haha!

NoGoBlogHer




  1. When did you start blogging? Technically in August 2006, but in the beginning it was mostly memes.



  2. Why did you start blogging? I was nannying at the time and wanted to record what was going on, plus it seemed like a neat way to journal



  3. What is one thing you are going to do this week that is WAY cooler than going to BlogHer? Go to the state fair! Take that! LOL



  4. Share a post that you think says a lot about you or is your favorite.  (share the link in YOUR post so we all can see)
    Just one of my favorites...I am an ocean girl!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh I want to go to Tahiti too! That would be amazing, wouldn't it?

    p.s. I found you via the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tahiti would be *way* cooler than BlogHer. Too bad both of us can't make it to either.

    Really enjoyed poking around on your blog. Look forward to reading more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by to say hi from the No-Go BlogHer Blog Hop!!
    Fiji Islands is my dream !
    Being from the east coast and never seeing the Pacific Ocean,I will someday get there!!
    matternu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)