Friday, September 24, 2010

Big News...

Now that my family (at least most of them, I think?) and the majority of my real-life close friends have heard, I can announce it here :)

I GOT A JOB!!!!!!!

:)

I will be nannying full time, live out, for a family with three kids. I don't have blog nicknames for them, although I'm sure that will happen soon. They have a girl who is 5 and boys who are 3 and 5 mos. I'll be working 4 10hr. days...

anyway, I'm excited! I'm sure we'll be going on lots of grand adventures together, so stay tuned and have a fabulous weekend!!

11 comments:

  1. OH, Yay! Congraulations! I'm thrilled for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it! :)

    Way to go! I'm excited to hear about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yayy!! 4 10's sounds great! 3 days to do whatever you want!! and the ages sound really good...spaced enough apart that they're not biting and scratching each other....hopefully! i aspire to be as patient and "all-in" with my kids as you are with "your" kids! :-) love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, that sounds wonderful! I know how stressful it can be to look for work -- I'm glad you were successful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting! Can't wait to hear more about them! :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to you! How exciting:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woohoo, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Exciting! Will the girl be in school part of the time?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay!! I had to page on over and see what the new job was -- I think I would be simply exhausted after a 10 hour day with three kids but then I'm ancient compared to you :D

    I bet you will have a TON of fun adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! I worked as a Nanny about seventeen years ago. I took care of a five month old and a four year old. I still talk to their mom on FB and see pictures of the girls. The youngest just started college! YIIIIKES!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)