Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Here We Go

Well, tomorrow is the big day...

the first day at my new job. My third job of the year, in fact. EEEK. 

I'm freaking out a bit. I hope it goes well, I hope this job is a good fit for me. 

I'm also trying to figure out what to do with my last free day! I'm doing laundry now from being at Bug's house but here are some of my ideas...what's your vote (or something totally different...)

- read
- catch up on tv shows
- clean up my room & organize papers
- go shopping for fall clothes
- blog post about California
- take myself out to eat
- go the park and relax, when it gets warmer (hopefully?)
- go to the park and bike
???

Keep me in your prayers the next few days!



12 comments:

  1. I know it sounds boring, but I'm going with "organizing" -- I always find that before I start something new (which I hope to do soon) - it clears my mind to know that everything is in order and that I can just focus on my new job...

    Good luck. Praying that all works out well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new job!!! I"m so happy for you. Can't wait to hear all about your adventures. I'm with Carma, I'd organize. I, too, like to start new "projects" with a "clean slate". I'd also try to squeeze in a bike ride. Exercise is always good for clearing the mind, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting times...I'm sure the first few days could be rough. I'll pray for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. break a leg tomorrow...not literally of course..cuz that would SUCK! :-) you'll be great! can't wait to hear about your day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take a nap! I'll be praying and I know you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can do it! You can do it! You can do it!

    You will be fine... deep breaths of the Holy Spirit... innnnnn... ouuuuuut. Ahhhhh!

    Go get 'em, girl! Praying for lots of good on your first day! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh, good luck!!! The first day of a new job to me is always so overwhelming to the point that I usually end up having to go almost straight to bed once I get home! You'll do great :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Today's the day...thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you pampered yourself in some way... no better way to walk in with confidence!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck! I hope everything went ok.

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)