Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I'm Back!

Hope you've all had a good week so far :) I got back from California on Monday evening. I had a GREAT time...so many pictures to share with you all, I just have to go through them! 

I'm housesitting/babysitting until Sunday-- Bug and I will probably hit up an ice cream shop, maybe carve a pumpkin, go to a fair...I'm not sure what all else! If it's nice out maybe the park or water fountain bunnies...

Anyway, I'll be back later this week with pictures & stories! Just wanted to let you all know that I'm still alive, although most of you follow me through Twitter anyway so you know that!! ;)


3 comments:

  1. Glad you are back and sounding happy!! Lookin forward to the stories and pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you had such an amazing time! And hanging with Bug this weekend sounds like loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear and "see" about it!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)