Thursday, September 09, 2010

I'm Out

I feel like I have nothing to say, nothing to blog about. 

I'll be going on a trip soon, so after that I'll have some fun posts (um, at least I BETTER!!!) and awesome pictures. 
But right now, I'm just stuck. Job hunt is still going on. I'm getting our condo really clean because I'm home all day, babysitting nights. I fear if I leave the house I'll be tempted to buy something, ya know? Haha. 

So...do you have any questions for me? Anything you want to know? Anything at ALL?! I need writing material ladies (and gents?..PB anyway). Even the most boring, general questions I'll be glad to answer at this point. Hopefully a few of my close friends (ahem, Stevie, Sharon...) will have some GRAND ideas for me!!!!

Shoot!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a fantastic trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What type of man interests you and what unusual, different, fun things do you plan to do in the next few months to try to meet one?
    You said any question!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)