**This is a scheduled post because I have flown far, far away for a little break. Although for some of you, I'm actually closer than normal, but that's irrelevant. If for some reason the post looks weird, blame it on the strange internet cloud in the sky that still knows to post when I'm gone.**
Photo from here
After I fell asleep one time in the park, I’ve stopped taking naps there. It’s not the actual napping I mind doing at the park, but rather when the dogs not on leashes get all in my face and slobber and wake me up. Argh!
Now that the shadows are longer each evening and I’ve needed my sweatshirt and blankets to keep warm in the fall evenings, I’m trying to remind myself that this time of year isn’t soo bad. It’s not fall I mind and I do love a lot of things about fall:
- the smell of crunchy leaves falling around me
- pumpkin bread!
- warm chai tea
- cool breezes coming through the window while I am wrapped in a blanket
- football season (I don’t mind the football, it gives me babysitting jobs though!)
- beautiful sunsets
- apple cider
- fall festivals
- apple picking
- the smell of burning leaves
- caramel apples
- jeans and a long sleeve t, still paired with flip flops of course!
- bright fall colors
- pumpkin carving
So, I finally admit I’m accepting fall. It’s okay, I guess. What are your favorite fall things?