Monday, September 27, 2010

Sunday Night Party

Picture from here

I've been back from a week and have yet to post about California...sad, I know! The pictures are coming, I promise. I've just been a little busy celebrating!! (Thank you for all the congratulations, by the way!) I am in no way done celebrating yet, as I have plans for dinner with an old coworker and the piano bar coming up, but still, I’m enjoying the beginning of the celebrating!

After Bug’s parents came home last night, I headed east towards my parents house. My parents and three youngest siblings weren’t home so I ended up at the home of two of my younger sisters. Amata got a call from one of her roommates who said a group of people were getting together at Applebee’s and wanted me to go along. I’m not much of a partier, aside from how many times I’ve posted about the piano bar. ;-) Plus, it was already after 10 p.m.! Usually, I’d not even think about going out so late, but I figured why not…I had nothing else to do and wasn’t ready for bed!

So, I ended up with a bunch of random people at Applebee’s and actually had a great time. It was one of those evenings when I was able to just relax and enjoy the company, even though I didn’t know most of the people. We had a bunch of crazy laughter moments, like when my sister’s roommate fed my brother some food (completely random and they weren’t really paying attention) and then when it happened again with my sister and her future brother-in-law. My brother drank out of the pitcher of water and I felt like I was hanging out with high schoolers…since all of them are 20ish, that’s not too far away. I didn’t get home until around 12:30…I think I’m still recovering today!

And that was my Sunday night party…so random, but a blast! (And how cute is the penguin below? Yes I know he’s random, lol!)


Picture from here 

1 comment:

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)