Friday, October 22, 2010

Accentuate The Positive





I don't know about you but the last few days have been rough for me. I've been frustrated with some of my relationships with friends and feeling like I've really lost what I had with my old coworkers. Last night I fell asleep in tears, my heart breaking in sadness. I just miss them, damn damn double damn as my grandma says.



Today is a new day though, a Friday, and so I've chosen to focus on the positive! TGIF!



- I will be getting out of work early today, since my bosses and the kids are heading out of town for the weekend.



- I can go home and nap! I didn't sleep the best last night...woke up at 330 and started getting ready for work!



- I have been successfully (I hope!) de-liced. Did I not tell you one of the kids I babysit found out they had it? Ugh, yea.



- I get to spend tonight with Bug!



- Tomorrow evening I get to see and babysit for three of my old students.



- It's a sunny day, chilly, but sunny.



- I am still sticking to my budget! I still have a good amount in my envelopes and there are 9 days left in the month. I should be okay...



- I get my first real paycheck for this job today. It's technically my second one but the other was a partial, so with this one I will be able to see what my true budget can be- that will be extremely helpful!



- It's Friday!!!!!!



-

BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

2 comments:

  1. i love you!!! hopefully you'll be getting something special in the mail today :-) i'm proud of you for choosing to find the optimism of the day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend! Sometimes they can't get here fast enough.

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)