I don't know about you but the last few days have been rough for me. I've been frustrated with some of my relationships with friends and feeling like I've really lost what I had with my old coworkers. Last night I fell asleep in tears, my heart breaking in sadness. I just miss them, damn damn double damn as my grandma says.
Today is a new day though, a Friday, and so I've chosen to focus on the positive! TGIF!
- I will be getting out of work early today, since my bosses and the kids are heading out of town for the weekend.
- I can go home and nap! I didn't sleep the best last night...woke up at 330 and started getting ready for work!
- I have been successfully (I hope!) de-liced. Did I not tell you one of the kids I babysit found out they had it? Ugh, yea.
- I get to spend tonight with Bug!
- Tomorrow evening I get to see and babysit for three of my old students.
- It's a sunny day, chilly, but sunny.
- I am still sticking to my budget! I still have a good amount in my envelopes and there are 9 days left in the month. I should be okay...
- I get my first real paycheck for this job today. It's technically my second one but the other was a partial, so with this one I will be able to see what my true budget can be- that will be extremely helpful!
- It's Friday!!!!!!