Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Bloggin' From the Car

First of all, thanks for your love from the last post. I feel much better today, more confident in what I'm doing and that I CAN do it; if it is supposed to work, than it will. Love my readers! :)

Onward...

A lot of my blog ideas, bad as they may be, come to me while I'm working or out on the town. By the time I get home, I've forgotten about them and they are never published. Never again!

Let me introduce you to my new best friend. Yes, it's true we only met yesterday, when I was working a 16 hr. day and arrived home past my (new workweek) bedtime, not even cracking open the computer once and skipping a shower in favor of my warm bed. During the day, I had a moment to sit and wanted to blog, but had forgotten my computer.

Turns out there is a free app for that!! Seriously, it's simple but I am loving it, and if you have an iPhone and are always on the go like me, it's a lifesaver!

On the downside for you all though, you will probably be getting a lot more posts from me. I guarantee they will be random...
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

4 comments:

  1. you know me...i LOVE random!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh - oh...i probably did NOT need to know this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay - more posts is good!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I SOOOO need this app! It seems I am never home these days which means I rarely blog! No more...thanks to you:)

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)