Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The M/T/W Curse

So, I basically just have to accept that from Sunday night until Thursday morning, I will do nothing but work, eat and sleep. There will be rare (Tuesday morning) mini blogs, possibly. However, I will have no time to write real posts, comment on blogs, upload pictures, read, bike, go to the park, etc. until Thursdays, my day off of work.

From there, I can handle the week...get a bunch of stuff done during the day on Thursday, glide through work Friday because well, it's FRIDAY!!!!!!! And then head into whatever I'm doing on the weekend.

During the Mon/Tues/Wed stretch though, I work at least 30 hrs and go home and crash...or cough, as the case was yesterday when I came home from dinner at a friend's and suddenly seem to be allergic to pecans? (I hardly eat them to begin with so not a big deal, I will just stay away from them for a while because I enjoy being able to talk and breathe...)

Anyway, signing off from the midday depths of the MTW curse. See you on the other side, or later today if I get lucky and all three kids rest/nap at the same time! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

4 comments:

  1. i have a monday and wednesday curse myself...wednesday in particular since i work from 6 - 3, teach from 3:30 - 5 and then go home in rush hour, change quickly and head to class at church.

    you'll settle into a groove though, i promise :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry your first three days of the week are such a rush. And very sorry to hear about your new food allergy. Be careful with yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, the work crunch :) I have small stretches like that as well, though there are times I'm there for upwards of 30 hours at a time (not often though), but, just the same, a huge sigh of relief when it is said and done!

    And sorry about the pecan allergy. I've discovered hazelnuts in the past few years and even more recently, walnuts (though the actual discovery of this did give me a few "aha" moments when thinking back). Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are the joys of working with little guys!! Exhaustion throughout the week. I feel ya, girl!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)