Thursday, October 28, 2010

Over The Rainbow

We had a tornado watch (or warning? I can’t ever keep them straight!) on Tuesday. For a while the kiddos and I hung out in the basement, playing games and reading books while the tornado siren whined outside. On the way home from work, I caught sight of at least three rainbows on the way home and was able to get a few pictures. Sadly, I couldn’t get my phone (I was SO mad I didn’t have my real camera with me!) to capture the whole rainbows in one shot.

Heading from the storm into the sun
IMG_0745

IMG_0751

IMG_0754

IMG_0756

This last one was taken near the airport- seriously would have been a gorgeous picture with a better camera Smile
Img_0775

The rainbows made for a nice ending to a crazy day!

2 comments:

  1. Those are great photos! Tuesday was a crazy windy day here too. I'm glad that you were able to stay safe.

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)