Sunday, October 24, 2010

Snapshots of California

I *still* haven’t posted pictures from my trip to California from last month. In all honesty, it seems like a dream…did I really go? However, things have been a bit busy what with getting a new job, starting it, and trying to get used to the new schedule. I figured the least I can do is at least be kind enough to share the pictures from my phone until I actually have time to write some real posts. Sorry…but enjoy..??

    IMG_0508
It was a pretty day to fly =)

SANTA CRUZ

IMG_0511
It was a warm but windy day…the water was FREEZING!

IMG_0513
Cool mission church

IMG_0514
I had lunch right by the water

IMG_0515
Fresh fish, anyone??

IMG_0516

 

17 MILE DRIVE

IMG_0518

IMG_0519
Watch out for the tsunamis…greeeat!

STANFORD UNIVERSITY

IMG_0528
I spent a gorgeous day wandering around the campus. In love :)

IMG_0531
Pretty fountain by the med center

IMG_0533
Ahh, palm trees pretty much make my day!

IMG_0538
We went to Kara’s Cupcakes…featured on Cupcake Wars I think??

SAN FRANCISCO
IMG_0540
Yes, that’s me and a giant macaroni…

IMG_0542
Golden Gate Bridge….but oh man, this reminds me that I HAVE to show you more pics of California at some point because we saw DOLPHINS!!!!!!

IMG_0544
So, Anna didn’t know how to use the camera on my phone, either that or she was laughing too hard, but I was NOT THRILLED to see a Christmas tree in the mall in SEPTEMBER!!!!!

 

And there you have it…at least a tiny snapshot of California. I don’t feel *quite* as bad now. Sheesh. Not like I’m behind or anything..hehe!

4 comments:

  1. What gorgeous pictures!!
    WHY was there a Christmas tree up in the summer?! Even *I* wait until after Thanksgiving. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pics! I need to get out to Cali someday!

    Tsunami warning? Ha ha!

    I guess we have a giant macaroni here in Chicago but I have not seen it!

    And that is WAY too early for the tree! Whoa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great photos. Except maybe the fish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun trip!!! that fish isn't looking too good. A christmas tree in Sept? Insane!!!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)