Thursday, November 04, 2010

Dreams

Earlier this week Derek walked downstairs at 7ish am and proclaimed, “Tobin can walk!”.

Seeing as Tobin is barely six months old, this came as quite the surprise to his mom and me both. We tried to reason with him but he kept saying, “Tobin can walk in the bookcase! I saw him during the night.” When I asked him if people usually walk in a bookcase in the hallway at nighttime, he admitted that no, not usually.

Yep, I’m pretty sure he’s had his first vivid dream! During the day, he constantly said things to me such as,

“Let him go, he’ll walk. You’ll see!”
”Why won’t you put him down. He’ll get up and walk anyway”

It was very cute though…

Photo from here

2 comments:

  1. That really is cute! Wishful thinking,perhaps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww... I agree with blueviolet, sounds like wishful thinking. Cute.

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)