Monday, November 08, 2010

Halloween

So, I never posted about Halloween. Around here, they had the Trick-or-Treating on Thursday (which was the 28th and makes absolutely no sense to me…) I had the day off and had promised my roommate I’d go to a Halloween party with her so I spent part of the day making my costume.

Image1

Image2

Do you know what I was?

In other news…I have a mini-vaca (as in, I have days off, not that I’m going anywhere) later this week/weekend. I still have two babysitting jobs but any ideas what I should do with my time? I have a feeling I’ll go crazy if I just sit at home!

2 comments:

  1. Lol. Magic 8 ball? Clever.

    How extremely odd to have Halloween on the Thursday before?!

    I would be sleeping if I had a couple days off and nothing better to do! Thats as good as a suggestion as you're going to get from me, I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know what you were! :)

    enjoy your unexpected and fun time off -- just relax and explore with camera in hand :)

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)