There are a few parks within walking distance of my job but we aren't able to venture there anymore due to the weather. So that we don't go insane I am trying to compile a list of things to keep us busy during these long winter months. Can you help me expand it???
When I have a car/mornings when I have just the boys:
- Paint your own pottery place
- ice cream shop/mcd's playplace (indoor)
- mall playplace
- science center
- zoo (ours has a fair amount of indoor exhibits)
- build a fort
- make a cake/cupcakes/brownies
- crafts (any websites to suggest??)
- make edible playdoh/ play with playdoh
- movie afternoon
- play games (the kids are young but we can play Break The Ice, Candyland, Tumblin' Monkeys, etc.)
- hide and seek
- book reading afternoon
Keep in mind the kids are 5 and 3..I'm sure I'm missing a lot but this was just off the top of my head. I want to make sure that we don't get too bored haha!