Monday, November 01, 2010

Minivan Nanny

My old college roommate was visiting this weekend. I told Jess that my next car will probably be a minivan. Between nannying, caring for Bug, and visiting my family, I cart around a bunch of kids all the time.

Jess said it was a good idea, except for one small factor. "What happens", she said, "when you are going on a date with a guy and meeting him somewhere. You're going to show up in a minivan?".

I hadn't thought of that...



BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

3 comments:

  1. yep -- most definitely don't do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Well, my good friend from college drove a mini-van. And she still managed to marry my brother. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. who cares! i wasn't a van fan until we got one, and it's the best...you can pack sooo much stuff (and people) into them :-) besides...if a van can scare a guy off...he isn't a match anyway ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)