Monday, November 15, 2010

Names


I was glancing through Bug's parents' baby name book the other day. They are due with a girl in March and I was curious what kind of names they were considering. I am on board with a lot of the boy names, because I can see them using more of them. The girls ones just shocked me...I will be back with my commentary later. I will say that the name they ended up using for Bug is on the list...any thoughts?

Girls


Alden

Audrina

Aspen

Avery

Blake

Bret

Brittany

Cameron

Cara

Caylee

Charlotte

Cissy

Chloe

Dakota

Dani

Drew

Devon

Gaby

Hailey

Kacey

Kaitlin

Kalli

Kameron

Keaton

Maddie

Margie

Mason

Mattie

Nicole

Reggie

Reilly/ Riley/
Ryleigh

Ryan

Sadee/Sadie

Shane

Sheldon

Sidney/Sydney

Spencer

Tanner

Tristan

Tyler

Zoe


Boys


Spencer

Peyton

Carter

Keaton

Taylor

Garrett

Landon

Holden

Chase

Athan

Avery

Baldwin

Bergen

Blake

Cayden

Colton

Corbin

Daegan

Davin

Gavin

Graham

Haiden

Kaelan

Kaleb

Kaylan

Mason

McCoy

Nolan

Parker

Taggart

Talon

Tobin

Trent

Trevor

Tristan

Tyler

Wendell

Wyatt

BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

3 comments:

  1. A lot of those names have really gained in popularity in the past decade. I know a few girls names Avery. I like Keaton, surprisingly. Cissy I hate and Maddie is over-used. Just my opinion!

    Boy names: my nephew is named Nolan. :) Taggart?! Ah, no. Graham you hear a lot in the south. I prefer that to some of the others.

    You know, once the kid is born, the name will seem cuter because of the kid. A lot of people don't seem to like our leading name, but that's tough for them. ;) I think once people meet someone they like w/ a certain name, the perspective all changes.
    (like you LOVING "Sharon" now')

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't believe either of my kids' names are on the list :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd go with quite a few of the names on the girls list for a boy's name... like Drew and Mason. But I'd rather have Peyton as a girl's name. But you know me...I thought Thane was a great name :-D I have our boy's name picked out if/when we ever have one, but I never see it on lists. COOL! i picked a good one :-D

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)