Friday, November 05, 2010

Pink Ruffles

I’ve never been much of a pink girly girl. This past summer though, I started to come around to it a little more, and as it turns out that’s a very good thing. I’ll be seeing a lot more of this come March…
photo from here and here

No, I’m not pregnant (did any of you really think it was me? haha) but Bug’s mom is and I just found out she’s having a girl! No name yet and it will be interesting to see how Bug transitions from a two year old only child to a big brother. I think that once he gets over the initial shock he’ll be just fine! I’m excited to see what adventures knowing his family holds for me in the next year or so- there’s talk of me joining them on a trip to their (not yet bought) vacation home in Tennessee or perhaps even Disney. Love ‘em and I’m so excited to meet the new member of my second family Open-mouthed smile

3 comments:

  1. Aw! The big brother will adjust just fine. :)
    I am a tad jealous they're having a girl. Good for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's wonderful news :-) and I hope you do get to go on the trip

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)