Friday, November 19, 2010

Run, Forrest, Run!

The good: I just wrote a huge post.

The bad: it's gone. I don't know where.

The good: By some miracle all three kids are asleep.

The bad: it is guaranteed that at least two of them will wake up grumpy

The good: I have a lot of babysitting this week

The bad: that was four nights in a row- Wed- Sat

The good: I agreed to watch NINE KIDS tomorrow

The bad: I agreed to watch NINE KIDS tomorrow

The good: that is a lot of extra money but by the end of the week I will have watched 18 different kids, 9 of whom I'd never met before I went to babysit.

The bad: I am worn out.

The good: Thanksgiving is Thursday!!!!!!

The bad: I still have to babysit nine kids tomorrow. Need ideas so that they, and I, survive...

BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

3 comments:

  1. i have at least 9 tomorrow night too...mostly toddlers. i THINK there could be 15. which means there will be a couple of 5 year olds and 8 year olds...i'd rather have the toddlers only.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my girly....
    NINE kids, and no tv you said? Where will you be?

    ReplyDelete
  3. nine is a lot of kids...hope there was survival by ALL!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)