Thursday, December 16, 2010

13 Things I’m Excited About

IMG_0913
I haven’t done Thursday Thirteen in a long time! I was thinking about it today and realizing that I’ve missed it, so here goes!

1. Ice cream with an old co-worker later today. I haven’t seen her in over three months even though we live in the same city.

2. Seeing my favorite piano player perform at a coffeehouse tonight

3. My friend Stacy’s birthday party on Monday.

4. Seeing Bug this weekend. I’m going to give him his Christmas gift. Smile

5. Seeing two of my old students on NYE day- technically I’ll be babysitting but still, I’ll get to see them!

6. Christmas Eve with the familia…always crazy but fun. But then again, after church they party and I go to the quiet house and watch Christmas movies and just enjoy the tree and lights. Quiet is hard to come by with nine people in the house!

7. Christmas Day, even though we usually don’t start opening gifts until afternoon due to my family’s partying the night before/morning of.

8. Michael W. Smith is coming to perform in February, and I’m hoping to go. I’ve seen him before, years ago, and it was phenomenal!

9. My friend Marie is due with a baby any day… boy or girl, we don’t know, but I can’t wait to meet the little one at some point. They live a good 6-7 hours away but I’ll make the trip to hold a newborn baby!

10. Two more people I know are pregnant- one due in March and one due in August. Babies to hold = a happy me!

11. New Year’s Eve. I’m not sure what my friends and I will do yet, but we’ll find something, I’m sure!

12. Discovering new places for the kids and I to explore as we arrive in 2011. Wowww has this been a year!

13. Spring. Yes, I know it’s still pretty far away…but a girl can dream…

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!
Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)