Thursday, December 02, 2010

Cheery Lights

Last night when I was off finishing up my crazy 40-hrs-of-work-in-3-days gig my roommate put up a few strings of lights and a little Santa Claus...it makes it so cheery!!




Also, I found some Christmas songs I'm enjoying...do you like any of them?

Indigo Girls- Holiday Song (I prefer the Itunes verson but this was the only video I could find)

Colbie Callait- Mistletoe

Nazanin- Christmas Day

Owl City- Christmas Song

Casting Crowns- I Heard The Bells


I also pulled out my old Sarah McLachlan "Wintersong" album. That one never gets old for me!

1 comment:

  1. The lights ARE so cheery. :) I love our living room now w/ the tree & lights. It's so cozy. The downside is it makes me lazy. lol

    Casting Crowns...nice choice. I had never heard the Indigo Girls do any Holiday Song. Nice. And ditto...Wintersong album is excellent!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)