Thursday, December 16, 2010

Formspring Question #1 & More

Someone (I guess anonymously because I don’t see a name by it) asked me a question on Formspring:
"Which of your debts do you feel was most worth it?”

My answer-
I feel like I should say my school loans because they did educate me, but I'm going to go with traveling. I've never regretted a trip I've taken, even if it ended up on a credit card. That said, I've also taken a few trips debt free and they are more enjoyable! ;-)

What would be your answer to that question?

~~

A Thursday wordle
Wordle 12.16.10
(I love the font…it’s just a random one. Apparently Christmas, kids, and people are forefront on my blog. Good to know!)

~~

One of my favorite Europe pictures that I found today
Pari
(Oh, how I would love to go back…Maybe after I pay off all that debt, and get a new car…)

~~

Some anagram fun from this site. Way too fun…

Anagram for my whole name: A Cab Thinner When Zesty
First/Middle/Confirmation: Men Adaptable Beneath Ninety Horn (hehee)
First/Middle: Banyan Then or Bathe Nanny (some of my friends call me Nanny B so that’s close!)
~~

I’m on a bit of a work break. I have five days off, including the weekend. Today was the first day and although it was snowing, I gathered up my courage and hit a few stores for random items. I also mailed my godson’s Christmas present, had ice cream with an old co-worker, and hit up a coffeehouse this evening to listen to one of my favorite piano bar artists. I have a babysitting job, a birthday party and a football/sports bar to keep me busy this “break” but hopefully I’ll find some down time!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, that was my question! I thought I included my name. oops. ;)
    Love your answer. I'd have to say my answer may be the same!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)