Thursday, December 09, 2010

It’s THURSDAY!

Ahhh…I am so thankful to see this day arrive. Last weekend I thought I’d be able to get a lot of organizing and budgeting done- as it turned out, I spent Saturday with my Bug-a-boo and on Sunday my friend Lyn and I went Christmas shopping. That fact alone is laughable as Lyn does NOT like Christmas. She despises Christmas music and shopping, avoids family time if at all possible…we were walking around the shopping center and she announced, “Wow, I really AM a grinch…” Yep. How I’m friends with her since ALL I’m listening to these days is Christmas music I don’t know. Hehe. Do you like Christmas music or am I just weird?

After shopping, I ended up staying at Lyn’s house, just chilling and eventually watching the Steelers game. Youch, Ben Roethlisberger’s poor nose… I’m not a football person so that’s really all I remember about the game…lol!

Anyway, I don’t have time to breathe during the beginning of the week and so today’s my day! I’m finishing up some Christmas shopping, returning a few items that I found cheaper online, probably ordering some library books to read next week when I have an awesome 5 day weekend (the family I nanny for is going out of state for an early family Christmas so I will just work M/T/W and then not again until Tuesday, the week of Christmas. I can’t deny I’m looking forward to that!), doing some cleaning & laundry, and eventually babysitting tonight. I’ll try and schedule some posts for the weekend and next week, but in the meantime I hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)