Monday, December 20, 2010

ONE THOUSAND!

When I started this blog way back in 2006, I was nannying in Massachusetts. I didn’t realize that 4 years later I’d still be at it! I have all of you to thank for your support reading and keeping me sane. Here’s hoping I am still blogging when I hit post #2000!

For this post, I decided to do a quick overview of the past year Smile but I only have Jan-Feb-March done so far!

January
The beginning of 2010 inevitably brought snow falling softly on the trees, eye squirrels in Cincinnati, softly burning candles, playtime with kiddos, ice cream treasure hunts, penguin crafts, ribbon-braided hair, and papers frozen to the bottom of my car. Apparently nothing really exciting happened in January!

February
In February I spent some time with my family, which is where I encountered a leaning snowman! I took my younger sister on a winter park hiking/sledding trip, crimped my hair, celebrated my birthday and the Chinese New Year, and enjoyed awesome sunsets Smile

March
Ahhh, March! Judging from the photos above, I’d say it was an awesome month! I began the month with a weekend visit from Sharon, during which we ate delicious food as a late birthday celebration and a trip to the piano bar to visit my wish-he-was-mine boy. St. Patrick’s Day rolled around at school, bringing with it a little boy who pulled out ballet shoes to wear during naptime! Winking smile My current roommate, who wasn’t my roommate at the time, and I took a trip and ended the month in South Carolina. Good things were coming for sure, because spring was on its way in!

Part Two coming soon! Smile

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the review, isn't it a blast to go back and read your own blog?

    i love it!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)