Thursday, January 20, 2011

Like Night & Day

IMG_2912

Well you would barely know it by these pictures, but just an hour ago I cleaned off my car and shoveled. I’m tired of snow!!

IMG_2908

IMG_2914

I came across this and it describes me perfectly. I don’t mind the cold but do NOT like the snow (at least not until after it snows, I guess the skiing thing would be hard to do without snow!)

“Dear winter, I am breaking up with you. It's not me, it's you, you make me miserable. I think it's time I start seeing other seasons. :)”

And on that note, visit Midday Escapades. She has a fantastic summer/ocean/all is right with the world picture up here. Ahhhh. That’s better!

2 comments:

  1. oh snoooooooow...so glad i live where is doesn't snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the opposite, I (sort of) like the snow, but can't stand the cold. It was -7 here this morning... too cold for me!!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)