Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Peaceful Morning


I am sadly too busy to sit and write, as I've been on the go for a few days here and don't see it slowing down until Thursday. Rest assured though, I am having fun! 

Early Sunday morning, I was visiting my parents and was the first one awake in the house. The sun had come up not long ago and it was just so peaceful and pretty--- unlike mornings in BC when I'm driving to work on busy crowded highways...

ahhh



Hope you all have a fantastic Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous!! enjoy your Tuesday too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure is a beautiful moment you captured. :) Glad you took the time to enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)