Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sick Day

Usually I liiiiive for Wednesday nights and Thursdays. Last night though, I fell into bed around 9 and fell asleep very soon after. I’ve been up a half hour and already feel like I could take a long “nap”.

See, I was a nice person this weekend. I went to visit my family. My younger sisters and I had a great time sledding- there was a great hill about 15 minutes from my parents so we went there for a while.

IMG_5530IMG_5554

Someone had built a ramp so we had fun! Open-mouthed smile

IMG_5461

Anyway, the day after I got back from home, my mom & sister got sick. The next night, I got a headache and it’s been hanging around ever since. Aside from being super tired, I have a (small) fever and am kind of shaky today…just don’t feel “right” if you know what I mean. Eye rolling smile

So basically, I’m not awful, but I don’t feel the best, either. I’m thankful to have this day to just rest on the couch. Hopefully I’ll make it around to some blogs but I’m not promising anything!

8 comments:

  1. Feel better, friend! I know being sick just stinks. I hope you have some good tv to enjoy while you rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You poor thing! My husband and I had colds that started with aches and shakes. I hope you feel better soon!

    I do love the sledding photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome hill!

    HOpe you feel better!

    Hyla
    P.S. You have an award on my blog!
    http://bloggestloserweightloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty fancy sledding hill with a shelter at the top. We used to dream of a high end facility like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! Love the pics!

    Hope you're feeling better now, Bethany!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this looks like sooooooo much fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)