Sunday, February 27, 2011

8 Days Old

My friend Sharon (and her husband!) welcomed a cute, tiny, adorable little guy into their family on February 18th. While I suggested to him that he wait and share my birthday, to his parents’ relief he did not.

Anyway, I got to meet Cillian yesterday- I love spending time with the B’s! Their new addition is just perfect and such a good baby!

IMG_5819 (2)

IMG_5820 (2)

I have to say, there’s nothing quite like cuddling with a brand new baby to brighten a weekend!! Smile 
(Thanks for letting me visit, Sharon & Peanut Butter!)

2 comments:

  1. He is just soooo precious!!!! I love his name too, so unique. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw!!! I feel so honored you made a post. :) Cillian was thrilled to meet you. He grunted after you left & we translated it to mean just that.

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)