Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Never Too Young

I am firm believer that children need to clean up their own toy/crayon/whatever messes.

IMG_1060[1]

On Friday, I arrived at work to find that overnight little Tobin, just 9 months old, had taken all of his family’s DVDs off the bookshelf and strewn them all over the floor. So guess what?

I sat down with him on my lap, just for the heck of it, and directed him in cleaning them up. IMG_1066[1]

Surprisingly, he actually did pretty well!!!

Hey, it’s never too early for them to start learning Winking smile

5 comments:

  1. Excellent! I completely agree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! What a great way to start teaching those good habits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO me too! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)