Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Dressed for the Gym

The other day I was racing to get Laney and Derek ready for their gymnastics class. There was the usual dawdling until Laney finally came downstairs.
When I saw how she had dressed herself at almost age 6, I had to laugh, and then pull out my camera…even though this isn’t that bad, the tutu hanging out just had me.
Img_10805
She reminded me of myself. My mom can attest to the fact that I was never the most fashionable dresser as a child (and who am I kidding, I’m not now, either!)

1 comment:

  1. I love this! It reminds me of the way Leigha dresses herself :-) I love how kids just don't care and put on the most colorful things. I should try that next time I get dressed!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)