Friday, March 25, 2011

GWO!

See ya all later, friends! I’m heading out of town, and out of state for a girls’ weekend!! There’s been a lot of stress around here with car issues and new-car-hunting and job craziness and money/bank crap SO I am very excited to go see two of my college friends, who happen to be sisters. I’ll have to come back with the story of how we all met next week, it’s kind of a funny story.

Sadly, I’m heading North, where there is a chance of snow. I’m not entirely thrilled with that, but I am excited to see some gorgeous views, provided it’s sunny enough!

(This is probably the nicest pic you’ll see from the weekend, so enjoy!)



Anyone know where I’m going, without cheating? LOL

5 comments:

  1. You know... clicking on the picture tells you exactly where you're going. Have fun and feel free to buy me a case of Yeungling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said without cheating, Patrick. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! (And I have no idea where this photo was taken. I will simply have to cheat!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no clue since I am a west coast gal!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)