Saturday, March 12, 2011

HAPPY Saturday


It's Saturday! I came south for the day and it's sunny and warm.


I had lunch at Sunken Lunken Airport with my Grandpa. It's always good to catch up with him.

Awesome day, though I'm a bit tired. Lyn came over last night and we watched "A Time To Kill" with young-looking Matthew McConaghey and Sandra Bullock. She didn't leave until close to 11:30 and by the time I got ready for my trip and showered, it was midnight. I had to be up before 6 this AM.

Some random snapshots I shot around the campus I was at today. Such a gorgeous day!




(Okay, so this was a cig container, but the pebbles up close were kinda cool)



(The answer is always, always wear blue!)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos! Love that quote in the window. It's so true!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)