Monday, March 14, 2011

In The Dark


Good gosh, it sure was hard to get up this morning. It was so dark!

I think we should do away with the fall "fall behind" thing and just let the time be. I appreciate that the sun will still be up when I leave work, but must we go through this every year? You'd think with all the laws and legislature that gets passed in DC and around the world they would have changed this by now.

Oh, well. Maybe when I become president. Happy Monday, all. Don't fall asleep at work. ;)





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. I agree! Just let it be. The good news is, we won't have to switch the clocks until November :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...Daylight Savings should be year-round. It's just so much more pleasant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still groggy - but then I was even before the time change ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)